I set some goals for 2013. Most of them are running related, and broad but I thought it would be a good time to check in and see how things are progressing. As we only have 49 days left in this year. Crazy!
– Run a sub 30-5K race: working on this one and hoping to put a check beside it on Dec. 7
– Run a 10K race: check, I actually ran three this year! Crazy to think I hadn’t ever run a 10K race before April.
– Run a half marathon: check, don’t need to remind you of that 😉
– Run 500 miles: I am going to switch this to 500km, which I am well on my way to achieving! If I haven’t already.
– Buy a bike: check, although I don’t ride it. Dumb.
– Get to my goal weight: Unfortunately I am not going to hit my goal weight this year, but I am going to lose as much as I can by Dec. 31 to make it all that much easier to hit that number in 2014.
3 of 6 are complete, and I am pretty optimistic the other two will be complete by the end of the year!
What goals do you have for 2013? How are they going?