Hey and Happy Wednesday!!
Yesterday was October 1st (duh!) but I was having a spacy long day so I forgot to write about some things I want to focus on in October.
– Do something nice for my Mom. She is constantly giving and providing for our family that I think it would be nice to do something for her!
– Get into a certain weight bracket
– Really focus on eating whole, natural and organic as much as possible
– Complete Detroit, key word being complete. Sure I may want to finish in 2:30 or less but the reality is I haven’t been training and I just want to complete it!
– Listen more. Talking is great, listening is better.
– Do more push ups. For some reason, laziness, I stopped doing them and wow have really lost my ability to even do knees push-ups. Sad. Need to get back on this!
– Find a new running route. I get bored of the same things all the time, so having another new route to the list I already do would help to keep things interesting!
– Paint and/or carve a pumpkin
– Try a new fitness class
– Bake a pumpkin pie from scratch, of course!
– Try being vegetarian. I have really been toying with this idea for quite some time now. I really want to try it. So I am going to give er a go in October. I will obviously keep you posted!
Do you have anything you want to work on in October?