My brain is not functioning fully right now, for some odd reason, so today I will tell you a bunch of random thoughts in my head! I hope you get a laugh out of a few.
– This morning the kindergarten teacher who’s room I use in the am/pm asked me to be her supply teacher. She said she listens to me and watches me with the kids and is really impressed with how I am with them. She is amazing and I love her. The thing that sucks is that I can’t because I have not been hired by the school board. Complete balls. I applied to our board at the end of July and they said they would be contacting people end of September. Well it is October 1st and I have heard nothing. I am getting anxious, as I JUST WANT TO START MY TEACHING CAREER!! So to say I am frustrated with this whole process right now is an understatement.
On the flip side I am enjoying my job a bit more every day. The kids and I are really building a relationship and it feels good. The best part of my work day is when I go and pick them up from their classrooms and they are excited to see me and I am excited to see them. Its a good feeling!
– Yesterday I bought new shoes, more on that later, and after I had some time to kill before work. What does one do when they have time to kill? Go to Starbucks/Chapters of course!! I got my FIRST ever Pumpkin Spice Latte!!
It was good. But gave my tummy a weird feeling after. And I felt wired when I went to work, which isn’t a bad thing because I work with 4-5 year olds. Funny thing, me ordering at starbucks. I have been tones of time but wasn’t sure what kind of milk they made it with, and I couldn’t remember what they called their sizes. When she asked what size I wanted I blanked and said “a little one?”…it was pretty funny. Then I couldn’t find the lid and when a girl showed me one I told her it wouldn’t fit, but in deed it did and she helped me put it on. I had to laugh, really.
– I just ate an Oreo cookie. Weird. Unnecessary. I was looking for something sweet, and we have Oreos right now so I had ONE. Yep, that’s all you really need. Only 55 calories, not going to break the bank.
– Yesterday at work the snack was salsa and chips, and it was my favourite salsa!! Alas I had salsa and chips for dinner last night…
– Yesterday I was out looking for a shirt to wear for the run on Sunday. I found the one I wanted and bought it. But the sizing is reallllly small. I got an xl and it fits like a medium – so freaking tight! But I LOVE the shirt! So I am trying to decide if I want it or not…
– I had a meeting this morning and the girl I work with wanted to car pool, so I coudn’t go running at the park before or after. The office we were at is right next to the park, which is not close to my house. So I need to figure out what I am going to do for my workout. Go to the gym? Go for a run? Hmmm
– I start my other job tonight, teaching classes to kids. Tonight is the babysitting course and I am pretty excited! Except I have to get from one job to the other in 0 minutes – literally. One finishes at 6, and the class starts at 6. This is stressful! And I don’t get stressed!
– My ex’s fiance is running the same race as me on Sunday. Awesome. And he is likely going to be there. Perfect.
– This post is long, and I have to go workout and then get ready to go back to work. Have a great Tuesday!!