I just found this post I started writing back at the end of December when I didn’t know what my 2013 goals were going to be. Thought I would finish it up and publish, enjoy 🙂
Well, a new year is upon us!
So you know what that means! It is time to set some goals for the year. I am breaking it up into a few different categories this year, for more specific goals.
– Run a sub-30 minute 5K
– Run a 10K Race
– Run a Half-Marathon
– Run 500 miles
– Look into getting Spin Instructor certified
– Buy a bike (if my poor student budget allows)
– Complete a sprint duathlon (if I can buy a bike!)
– Get to my goal weight and maintain
– Stop comparing myself to others/be happy with ME
– Stop this unhealthy eating cycle I have been on
– Get to my happy place
– Find me a job/make big life decisions
– Date <– haha
As you can see most of my goals are fitness related. I have some hefty running plans, and am very optimist I will reach all of the goals. I have 11 whole months, after all 🙂 Some of the ‘other goals’ are pretty heavy, but they are things I need to work on.
What are your 2013 goals, and how are the progressing?
– I’ve registered for a few races, more on that tomorrow 😉
My friend just texted me asking if I wanted to go to a spin/bootcamp class with her tonight, my response – YES!!!! To say I am excited is an understatement! I love love LOVE spin, and haven’t done it since December. My gym in Thunder Bay doesn’t offer spin. I am slightly nervous about the bootcamp aspect, but you know what, I am just going to do my best and have fun 🙂
I am off to run 5 miles (gulp!) because I missed my run yesterday. Woops!